⛳ Golf & Grow 2-player shamble, low gross tournament at We Ko Pa - Cholla CourseMeticulously maintained, the Cholla course is recognized as the quintessential target style desert golf course.
Register online as a single, or a team of 2,3, or 4 and compete for on- & off-course prizes. Enjoy a free beer at the post-round awards happy hour. Shot-forgiving 2-player shamble format.
Friday, August 23
We Ko Pa - Cholla Course
✔️ 8:00 AM shotgun start
✔️ 18-holes of championship golf (cart included)
✔️ 2-player shamble format
✔️ Free beer at post-round happy hour
⛳ 1st Place Team Low Gross Score - Free Round of Golf
⛳ Longest Drive
⛳ Closest to Pin
⛳ Longest Putt
⛳ Pre-Round Putting Contest
⛳ Guess-4-Green Tee Count
⛳ Most Honest
FORMAT: 18-holes, 2-player shamble, without handicaps, with a low gross-score winner. Groups will play in foursomes, 9-minute intervals, and reverse shotgun start.
Players riding in the same cart are a team of two
⛳ Par 4's & 5's
- All four players tee off and then select the best drive.
- Both teams drop at the best drive (or their own tee shot if preferred).
- From the second shot in, each team plays a 2-player scramble to finish the hole.
- Each team member hits, then chooses which ball to play. The other player picks up and drops from the chosen ball. Repeat until the ball is holed.
⛳ Par 3's
- Play entire hole as a 2-player scramble. No shared tee shots.
- Each team member hits then chooses which ball to play. The other player picks up and drops from the chosen ball. Repeat until the ball is holed.
TIES: In the event multiple teams post identical low gross scores, the winner will be determined by a scorecard playoff of the "low gross score" for the #1 handicap hole, continuing to #2 handicap hole, etc., until the tie is broken.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to all Golf & Grow members, their guests and non-members. No handicap required. To establish a handicap index, click here.
WITHDRAWAL POLICY: Up to seven days prior to the tournament, players may withdraw from a tournament and receive a full refund by completing the withdrawal process on the tournament website, calling the Golf & Grow office at (469) 712-4653, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Zero refunds will be issued within 3 days of the tournament, regardless of the reason for withdrawing.
WHEN: Friday, August 23rd, 8:00 AM shotgun
WHERE: We Ko Pa Cholla Course - 18200 E Toh Vee Cir, Fort McDowell, AZ 85264
COST: Golf & Grow member: $79 | Non-Member $99